Pool Trends For 2018
Advanced Pool Care specializes in quality pool maintenance and pool repairs, but we also pay attention to all things pools– because this is our business. Today we are going to go over the top pool trends for 2018.
The negative edge really became the pool feature for top resorts and high end homes in the past few years. This trend continues with popularity, and we aren’t expecting this trend to go away anytime soon, simply because of the optical illusion miracle of having water with no containing edge.
- SPLASH OF COLOR! Yes, the typical gray pebble interior or white plaster has gone form the normal to (yawn) boring. Deep blues, greens and purples are being implemented in new pool builds and resurfaced/remodeled pools. Many of us sped countless hours, or high pool maintenance companies such as Advanced Pool Care to make sure your water DOESN’T”T TURN GREEN, and now we are actually seeing the deep green water to be something desired! This deep green is really something that can only be appreciated to the fullest when seen in real life. It is a deep, clear lagoon style color– not the murky algae green most think of with green pool water. The blues and purple really give your pool water that feel of tranquility and Caribbean vacation waters. Color changing lights that do everything from flash to the beat of music to programmable light shows are also a way to give your pool that disco “cool” look.
- TILE USED LIKE ART! The typical blue pool tile options are a thing of the past. Mosaic tile designs, custom pool step tile designs, as well as tiled pool beach areas really turn your pool into the only one like it– truly custom interior. Tiling the center of your pool with the family crest design or a decorative circle pattern is a sure fire way to turn your pool from drab to fab!
- ONE DEPTH THROUGHOUT! Pools typically have different depths, usually 3X5X3 or 3X sloping down to the deeper end. Now with health being more of a focus, diving pools are rarely built, and the conventional play pool 3X5X3 has the 2 shallow ends that are not deep enough to provide the desired water depth; most people can stand in the 5 foot middle, but this is usually where the volleyball net would go, and even without the net– very limited in space. The 5 foot throughout depth is foreseen as being the pool depth of choice for many new pool owners.
- SPA LIKE JETS! This is typically done in smaller pools. Pool in the summer, spa in the winter– or hydrotherapy swimming. The possibilities are endless here.
- SALTWATER POOLS! This isn’t new, but continues to be a popular choice due to the maintenance and less chemical smell.
- THERE’S AN APP FOR THAT! Yes, you can now operate your swimming pool and spa from your smart phone. Ask me about it! 602-920-1633
- LIGHT UP THE NIGHT! This is simple, but makes an astounding difference. Lighting up the shrubs and draping lights through the air like you would see in Mexico are in now.
If you have any pool questions, you can ask us– and we will know. We have been in this business for 20+ years, and have seen a lot of changes.
Advanced Pool Care is different than so many other pool companies because we don’t focus on the number of pools we service, but the quality of the service we provide to our clients. We enable you to enjoy your pool, instead of always cleaning, skimming or trying to keep the water chemicals balanced. Our customer retention rate is very high simply because we focus on exceeding your pool needs, instead of just “cleaning your pool water”. We offer all typical services as liusted below, and MORE!
Green to Clean
Salt System Repair or Install
Call or text for more information. show contact info
7TH MONTH SERVICE IS FREE!!
Posted in pool trends